3rd round allocations?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Wow Hassledmum-I must say I am surprised that AHS has not moved along by much at all :? Good on you for continuing to do all you can, when are your appeal's for AHS?

Muguet/Mumofboy-So would you only receive a letter for 3rd round if you gained a place? If not then you have to wait the following week to get the waiting list letter? Doesn't sound very nice :(

So glad to see you using every avenue you can and hopefully you'll get those places and then you can rest again :D
hassledmum

Post by hassledmum »

AHS appeal is not until end of June so long time to wait although RLS last appeal is on 10th June so it really does drag out!
Cats12

Post by Cats12 »

Am not surprised RLS not moved much as people offered a place there are unlikely to give it up given fewer choices over that side of Bucks. It tends to get more appeals too as north Bucks and MK residents prefer it not least because it is nearer (slightly) than AHS/AGS/SHF.
Surprised AHS not moved more - it has on previous years, whereas AGS at times has been harder to get in to.
For those not lucky with 3rd round, 4th round is june 18 i think so good luck to all with that and with appeals :)
Muguet

Post by Muguet »

Thank you for everybody's good wishes but the wait is now over for us. Completely unexpectedly we have just received an offer letter for our first preference school! :D Still can't believe it.

I am thinking of you Mumofboy and all of you preparing for your appeals and hope that you are succesful.

Thank you for everyone's support.
mumofboy

Post by mumofboy »

Hi Muquet

Congratulations Muquet

Congratulations

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mumofboy

Post by mumofboy »

You must be over the Moon. Your waiting is over and you deserve it. Have a good celebration.

Hip hip hooray

Mom of Boy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cats12

Post by Cats12 »

Fantastic news Muquet!!!!!!!It seems the post is as slow for the 3rd round as it was for the 2nd - but who cares when it is such good news :D :D :D :D

Cats12

Post by Cats12 »

have fingers crossed for you mumofboy - watch out for your postie :D

Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

...............Image

So happy for you Muguet, go and enjoy this evening with a few celebratory drinks :D
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

CONGRATULATIONS'Muguet' :D :D :D EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!
Heartmum x x x