Types of questions in the Bucks 11plus

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
newgirl

Types of questions in the Bucks 11plus

Post by newgirl »

I know this has probably been covered a hundred times in the forum but I can't find the answer!

Bucks require 21 types of questions. I have bought the Susan Daughtrey Technique and Practise books (I know that these are not multiple choice but I thought they'd be good to learn the techniques from) but they cover 35 types of questions. Obviously I don't want to waste time teaching techniques for questions that won't be asked, so how do I know which "types" Bucks want? People seem to refer to "Type Z" etc - how do I know what that refers to??

Very confused!
mitasol

Re: Types of questions in the Bucks 11plus

Post by mitasol »

Each of the test publishers use a different method of labelling the question types. Although SD are not included on this list the accompanying blurb may provide sufficient information for you to identify the relevant question types. http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... f=3&t=3740" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you've also bought the SD multi choice practice papers then I fairly certain the question types used are listed in them.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now