2011 RESULTS DAY: PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING YOUR NEWS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Sally-Anne

2011 RESULTS DAY: PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING YOUR NEWS

Post by Sally-Anne »

I wish everyone the very best of luck with their DC's results on Friday.

Firstly, a reminder that those who took the tests centrally will receive their results by post, sent first class on Thursday. All others will receive their results in an envelope at school at the end of the day.

Two rules for Results Day please:

1. Please do NOT post scores unless you will need to appeal. Any score of 121 or more is a qualifying score and posting higher scores is simply boasting. All mentions of scores over 121 will be deleted by Moderators.

2. Please show sympathy for those who have received bad news. It can be very tough to post that among all the celebrations.

If the news is not good and you want to appeal, the appeals section is the place to go. Before posting there please read the two Announcements at the top of the section, which tell you what information we need from you, and please also read Sections A, B and E of the Appeals Q&A

Once you have done that, please post an outline of your case by starting a thread on the Appeals section, including all the essential points that we ask for in the Announcements. That thread will then be your personal appeal "case file". Please continue to use that single thread so that information about your case is all held in one place.

If any information about your case genuinely cannot be posted on the Forum, there is a facility on the Appeals section for sending such information to our appeals experts in confidence. We will then reply to you on the Forum without disclosing what you have told us.

Keep busy on Friday, take the letter home before opening it and reward your DC in some way, whatever the result.

Thank you.

Sally-Anne
Guest55

Re: 2011 RESULTS DAY: PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING YOUR N

Post by Guest55 »

May I also request that the words 'qualified for a GS' or 'qualified for an Upper school' are used?

I personally hate the pass/fail agenda. :D
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Shameless bump to move this back up the forum.

Good luck everyone!
Booklady

Post by Booklady »

Good luck everyone! Gosh I remember today so well from last year!!!! Just remember that it does not end here - there is loads of help for those who end up appealing!

I remember busting to open the envelope though when I picked up from school - but we waited and DD opened it herself!

Good luck all!!
EloiseB

Post by EloiseB »

I'm fairly new here, and not even started on the 11plus route (my boys will be taking it next year) so not waiting for results. But everyone has been so kind and helpful on this forum that for everyone waiting for results I just wanted to wish you all:

GOOD LUCK!!!!! :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now