Tutors for Bucks

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
tumpa

Tutors for Bucks

Post by tumpa »

Hi All
can someone PM me good tutors that one may have used for Bucks preparation. i am moving into Little Chalfont area in 2 weeks and intend to lok for good tutors in and around Amersham area if anyone knows any. Would be most interested from views of parents who had experienced this recently.
i was told about someone nr Chalfont St giles by an office colleague, but sadly she has stopped tutoring! Please PM me with any recommendations.

Genuine recommendations by PM only (private message) are acceptable - but beware of the possibility that someone who appears to be offering a recommendation may in reality be engaged in self-promotion! Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'. (You can click on the 'report button' - the red exclamation mark.)

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with caution. However, there are many long standing members (check the date of joining and number of posts) who make a valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering seriously (while still exercising a degree of caution).

If you receive a recommendation from anyone else, please exercise extreme caution!

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now