Allocations : round two

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
hasmum

Re: Allocations : round two

Post by hasmum »

Oh brilliant! I'm very happy for you and your ds, congrats. Our post came but no letter from bcc.
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

faitaccompli wrote:In my rush I tripped down the stairs and nearly headbutted him through the glass window! He looked strangely frightened and I was worried he was going to turn tail and run before handing over the post!

The day my eldest DD's uni offer arrived I opened the front door rather quickly just as postie was putting the letters through and nearly pulled him over... :oops:

Enjoy the celebrations. :D
Marylou
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

hasmum wrote:Oh brilliant! I'm very happy for you and your ds, congrats. Our post came but no letter from bcc.
:( Good luck on Monday.
Marylou
faitaccompli

Post by faitaccompli »

hasmum wrote:Oh brilliant! I'm very happy for you and your ds, congrats. Our post came but no letter from bcc.
Thanks hasmum - and fiddlesticks about the lack of the letter. Best of luck for Monday!
hasmum

Post by hasmum »

Thanks faitaccompli and Marylou, will keep you posted!
Any news SUpple?
roo007

Post by roo007 »

Congrats to anyone who got an allocation letter today. :lol:

We waited for post which came and went but no letter :(

Don't know yet where we have moved to on waiting list but are now losing heart and don't reckon it'll move alot in next allocation rounds or chances of winning an appeal.
SUpple

Post by SUpple »

Congrats to faitaccompli!! That's brilliant news!

The postman came with some bills, but no letter. So, still waiting. I have received conflicting info from Ealing regarding receiving the letter - one lady said they only send a letter if we have a place. The other lady said the letter will tell us whether we have a place or not!

I have immersed myself into washing the car and cleaning the house. It is all looking spotless! :lol:

Have any Bucks people received a place at BGS today? This info would be extremely useful for us OOC to know, so please do tell....thank you.
ks

Post by ks »

SUpple, Bucks have published the new April allocations on their website.BGS distance is now 14.299 miles, up from 13.509 in March. Hope this helps.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Link here: http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/assets/conten ... _Final.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SWB's allocation is interesting - I was bemused by it at first.
Additional offers made to some catchment applicants to a distance of 0.391 miles
Then I realised it was you, faitaccompli!!! One place only ... all yours. :D
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

It looks very much to me as though poor Liloo http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 12&t=25159" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; has been spared an appeal as well - DCGS allocation:
Additonal offers made to all applicants under rule 2 {3} (catchment siblings) to a distance of 5.924 miles.