School Vacancies - OOA

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
helennash

School Vacancies - OOA

Post by helennash »

I presently live in the Watford area and will hopefully be moving to Bucks in the New Year. As it is highly unlikely that we will move before the new year our current address will be used when the schools are allocated. For this reason I have put 3 Herts schools and 1 Bucks school on my CAF form. DC has taken the 11 plus for Bucks, and IF she passes will hopefully be allocated the Bucks choice. As yet we are undecided whereabouts in Bucks we will go. If dc doesn't pass or we move nearer to a different Grammar school how do we access the schools if they weren't on the original CAF form (both Grammar and non-grammar). Does passing the test have an expiry date? Any thoughts appreciated.
Sally-Anne

Re: School Vacancies - OOA

Post by Sally-Anne »

After 1st March you can add any new preferences to your list. Page 65 of this document - last column: http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/assets/conten ... _3_GFP.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

An 11+ pass is valid for one year. I'm blowing away cobwebs to try to remember when the clock starts ticking, but I think it is from the date of testing, not the date of results.

What is your current Bucks choice?
helennash

Post by helennash »

Chesham Grammar. Thanks for your information
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Provided s/he gets the magic 121, Chesham Grammar will deliver a place.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now