i passed

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

emily

i passed

Post by emily »

[col=cyan]hi,

im 12 and i took the 12+ verbal reasoning paper. in my opinion, it was really easy. the pass score is 121 and highest is 141. but keep in mind that they take of points for eafch month of your age, depending how old u are...i passed with 127, but my b-day is december so i had quite a few points taken off. im hoping to get into dr challoners high school, but depends on where i live etc...
[/color]
i did about 10 practice papers b4 the test until i was really good. i did one by a pool in thailand, (very noisy) and got 97%!!! so dont over react about the whole process, or put your kids under too much pressure, just give them some oractice papers and see how they do:!:
ask me any :?:, and i shall answer asap:!:

thanks, hope this help

best wishes

emily (12 y:?: ears old) :D :!:
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear Emily

I haved moved your lovely posts to the Bucks section.

Well done, you must be very pleased.

Patricia
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi Emily

Well done! I think a lot of people found the exam much easier than they'd expected - when the children who took it at the Misbourne came out all I could hear was "that was easy Mum"!

There is a strong rumour that Dr Challoners High have quite a lot of vacant places, so I hope very much you will be lucky.

Do let us know.

Sally-Anne
emily

i passed AT 12

Post by emily »

thanks very much. im keeping my fingers crossed
jennyrigg

Post by jennyrigg »

i did my 12+ exams a few years ago and got the highest marks in my borough. i got 141 in one of then and similar in the other. thay were sooo easy though!!
guestsb

Post by guestsb »

Hello Emily and Jennyrigg,

Well done to both of you? Just out of interest did you miss out on the 11+ or was it that you didn't want to go Grammar school at the time?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now