Raw score request

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
atlonglast

Raw score request

Post by atlonglast »

Please could you help with obtaining raw scores for this year's 11+? I have read on your forum to go to Buckscc website, enter 'selection review' then opt for purchases, yet there is nowhere that I can see where the option for 'purchases' is. Many thanks
instantsunshine

Re: Raw score request

Post by instantsunshine »

This is the email Bucks sent me - hope it helps:

Thank you for your email, in which we noted your request for a raw score and/or analysis of your child’s 11+ tests.
The services we offer, and their charges, are as follows:
· Scores 1 - The raw score (the mark out of 80, before standardisation) for both of your child’s 11+ test papers - £10
or
· Scores 2 - For both papers; the raw scores, remark by hand and confirmation of the standardised scores plus an analysis which includes a breakdown of the type of question in each section with the number of questioned answered correctly - £40
Should you wish to formally request one of these services, please visit our website –

https://apps2.buckscc.gov.uk/ecommerce/ ... Admissions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You will be able to select which of the above options you would like and can then pay securely online with a debit or credit card. We hope to respond to your request in approximately 10 working days, although this can vary slightly depending on the volume of requests that we receive.
The information we provide you with will also be given to the Selection Review Panel should you request a Selection Review. Please also bear in mind that it is extremely unlikely that your child’s papers will have been marked incorrectly.
We hope this is helpful
Manny0311

Post by Manny0311 »

Thanks for this. I've gone for the raw scores just out of curiosity, specifically for his poor scores on paper 2 !

Thanks
VR1234

Post by VR1234 »

Hi

I got the raw scores for my ds and the remark and analysis as well. If you can afford the analysis it is well worth it for the peace of mind it could give you and your child. We expected ds to pass he didn't even come close. We all got some comfort from the fact that he got all the codes, maths and logic questions correct, he totally messed up compound words and odd one out. So he at least knows where he scored badly and finally two weeks after the event I feel we have closure on it.
Amber

Post by Amber »

Gosh, they are onto a nice little earner, aren't they? I had my older son's paper remarked by a very nice lady who did it within about 10 minutes and rang me back. No charge. I can sort of see why they want to charge but £40! And a tenner to read something off a chart for you? Do you think they put it into a kitty for Christmas drinks or something?
anotherdad

Post by anotherdad »

It may be a preventative measure. If remarks and analyses were free of charge, I reckon BCC would be inundated.
Jpk

Post by Jpk »

VR1234 wrote:Hi

I got the raw scores for my ds and the remark and analysis as well. If you can afford the analysis it is well worth it for the peace of mind it could give you and your child. We expected ds to pass he didn't even come close. We all got some comfort from the fact that he got all the codes, maths and logic questions correct, he totally messed up compound words and odd one out. So he at least knows where he scored badly and finally two weeks after the event I feel we have closure on it.
VR- if you don't mind me asking, what score did your son achieve?
Reading Mum

Post by Reading Mum »

Amber wrote:Gosh, they are onto a nice little earner, aren't they? I had my older son's paper remarked by a very nice lady who did it within about 10 minutes and rang me back. No charge. I can sort of see why they want to charge but £40! And a tenner to read something off a chart for you? Do you think they put it into a kitty for Christmas drinks or something?
If I wanted my DD's paper for Kendrick in Reading remarked it would have been £400 :shock:
VR1234

Post by VR1234 »

He got 113
charliec

Post by charliec »

Just to let u know my daughter got 71 and 72 which was 117 on both papers. Hope that helps a bit. Unsure what u had to get to pass this year as I thought 72 would be a pass or at least 120. Any thoughts?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now