GOOD LUCK TO ALL BUCKS DC's

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Tinkus-Pinkus

GOOD LUCK TO ALL BUCKS DC's

Post by Tinkus-Pinkus »

Good luck to all tomorrow. May all your DC's do their very best and get the GS plce that I am sure they all deserve. I will be thinking of you all. :!:
MamaBear

Re: GOOD LUCK TO ALL BUCKS DC's

Post by MamaBear »

Thank you! Good luck to your child too. I'm looking forward to the celebratory meal afterwards already!
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Good luck to all - remember NOT to comment on the content of the real tests!
Desperate_Parents

Post by Desperate_Parents »

Thank you all and "Best Wishes" to all children sitting their exams tomorrow and for the parents who will be waiting impatiently to see how they did!
After all the hard work, I am sure all the children deserve a place in a school of their choice.
Garnett

Post by Garnett »

Well we have done all we can - good luck tomorrow everyone.
loopymum64

Post by loopymum64 »

Good luck all, so nearly there. Hope everyones DC has a successful and stress free day. My DD got sent home from school today with a stinking cold so my stress levels are through the roof. Have dosed her up with vitamin C and am hoping she feels a lot better in the morning. Apparently if she doesn't sit tomorrow she wouldn't be able to till after everyone has got their results and I can't put her (or me) through that. Basically the Head told me that if she can get out of bed then she has to sit tomorrow. Very different advice to what we were given under the old regime but I guess that's how it works now.
Tinkus-Pinkus

Post by Tinkus-Pinkus »

Gosh that is tough. :( I hope she feels better in the morning.
loopymum64

Post by loopymum64 »

Fingers crossed. Her planned high protein super healthy dinner hardly got touched sadly but I'm hoping she can manage a good nights sleep and will be much better in the morning :?
Garnett

Post by Garnett »

loopymum64
That sounds a bit harsh - our head advised us that if our child was ill on the day that the school should be notified & that the test could be sat later. If your DD sits the exam tomorrow but is full of cold, it might be an idea to get it evidenced by her GP - just in case.
Hope your DD feels much better in the morning.

Desperate_Parents

Post by Desperate_Parents »

Loopymum64

Hope your DD is feeling much better today. I have just dropped my DD off for her exam. A couple of hours more of nail biting and coffee overdose then we can park it till we get the results.

Once again, Good Luck everyone and hope each and everyone of us gets positive results and a place in the school of choice!

Desperate_Dad
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now