Don't you be eating all those chocolates Forest!
Slightly different slant with my question!
Our DS2 didn't reach the required score, but we plan to go through the process of appealing & from reading this site I am more inclined to wait for an appeal as opposed a review, however this might put us at risk of having to appeal for a place, as from my understanding the Royal Latin was oversubscribed last year!
(Our DS1 already attends, so we will have an increased chance of appeal, if it comes to that!).
My question is: do I still put the RLG school down as a 1st preference then the local comp as 2nd choice?
All information currently being collated, just waiting to hear back from BCC with forms for appeals!
Although appeals can be a daunting process, I am finding I am already learning more about my DS2 learning style, which will help us help him in whatever the outcome is!