Anyone not had their results letter from Bucks yet?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Nat1973

Anyone not had their results letter from Bucks yet?

Post by Nat1973 »

Hi all, getting a bit panicky now as I've still not received my letter from Bucks with the results of my DD's 11+ results! anyone else in the same situation? I understand letters were posted last Thursday and talking to others in the school playground this morning it seems everyone has received their letters on Friday.

Any advice what I should do next? I called the Council and all they could advise was to wait for a few days ...... :(

Thanks

Natalia
IncyWincy

Re: Anyone not had their results letter from Bucks yet?

Post by IncyWincy »

You could try emailing the admissions email address, I emailed with a slightly different query last week and they emailed the results on Friday.

Hope you hear soon
SadDad

Post by SadDad »

They refused to email us for the 12 plus results and we had to wait until the Wednesday for the results, very tough 5 days. Hope the results arrived and were what you hoped for.
Nat1973

Post by Nat1973 »

Better late than never...results finally arrived five days late and DD passed....yay! :D
Lea's mum

Post by Lea's mum »

Congratulations, I so glad for you. It must have been dreadful to wait for alol this time. Well done to your daughter :-)
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

Well done! I know someone who was left waiting for several days as BCC got the address wrong, only to find out that they were unsuccessful...and not only that, the appeals department is refusing to allow them extra time to submit their review application! :evil:
Marylou
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now