Late Transfer for Year 8 entry in Sept 2014

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Loulou666

Late Transfer for Year 8 entry in Sept 2014

Post by Loulou666 »

I have enrolled my son for the 12 plus (late transfer test) for September 2014 and he will be due to take the test in January 2014. I was wondering if they will be taking the old style verbal reasoning or the new style test? I have spoken to the Admission team at Bucks CC and according to them they still don't know which test or want provider they are going to use. Doesn't anybody know any different?
scary mum

Re: Late Transfer for Year 8 entry in Sept 2014

Post by scary mum »

I think each school is responsible for their own test, so you will have to ask them - in theory your DC could sit several tests.

This is the information from last year (I think). Presumably some of them will have changed for this year.

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/school ... -procedure" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scary mum
Loulou666

Post by Loulou666 »

Thanks for your reply. I have already asked the school, however, because the test is being administered by the Bucks CC, the school has no idea what will be in the test and it seems neither does the Admissions team at Bucks cc either! So I am no closer to finding out whether it will be the old style or the new test!
Garnett

Post by Garnett »

Loulou666 wrote:Thanks for your reply. I have already asked the school, however, because the test is being administered by the Bucks CC, the school has no idea what will be in the test and it seems neither does the Admissions team at Bucks cc either! So I am no closer to finding out whether it will be the old style or the new test!
Hi Loulou
There were some posts on here about this a few weeks ago.
Apparently there will be an announcement just before Christmas.
Probably best to be prepared for it to be a test by CEM.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now