review results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

gilly10

review results

Post by gilly10 »

Hi, can any one tell me the date in Feb that the 11 plus review results come out?
Thanks.
Sally-Anne

Re: review results

Post by Sally-Anne »

Letters will be posted first class on Friday 7th February.
purplerabbit

Post by purplerabbit »

The letter acknowledging receipt of the selection review actually says the results will be posted on 8th February although the guidance notes said 7th February. I assume that Sally-Anne is right and that it is 7th February and that they will not be posting on Saturday!
LeprechaunQueen

Post by LeprechaunQueen »

And do partner schools know the results on Friday 7th also? (In other words do I have to avoid any eye contact with the head and teachers that day?!)
elevenpluscrazy

Post by elevenpluscrazy »

Yes, when do the schools get told the appeal results?
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

As far as I know, all State and Partner School Heads receive the results of the Reviews. I am not so sure about non-Partner Schools. After all, they could be in other countries!

When the Heads receive them will depend on when the last Reviews took place. Last year there was a rather unseemly dash for the finish line on the Monday before the results were due to be posted.

I would hope that this year the Reviews will be completed by Friday 31st, allowing the Appeal Team time to send out the letters to Heads from Monday/Tuesday onwards.

"Head Avoidance Mode" from around Wednesday is my best guess. :(

Good luck everyone.
gilly10

Post by gilly10 »

Thanks for the info!
LeprechaunQueen

Post by LeprechaunQueen »

Sally-Anne wrote: "Head Avoidance Mode" from around Wednesday is my best guess. :( g

Good luck everyone.
Yes, bon courage everyone. And total respect to the kids, in my house they ate the ones holding it all together better than anyone.
kate14cat

Post by kate14cat »

Good Luck to all waiting to hear review outcomes......... going slightly mad here! Has anyone ever asked if they can go and collect the results rather than wait for the post to arrive?
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

kate14cat wrote:Has anyone ever asked if they can go and collect the results rather than wait for the post to arrive?
No chance of that whatsoever, I'm afraid, nor of an email or results over the phone.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now