pass rate for 11 plus

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Dad40

Post by Dad40 »

BCC says if you are not living in BUCKS you are simply out of catchment.
Wrong. You can live between Marlow and Maidenhead and still be in a Bucks catchment area despite the fact you actually live in Berkshire. The same is true of a few other areas including the Burnham area.
we are boderline (just about)for SWB so i called to check and that's what they said.
Well if that's what they said, it is probably right. It may be worth you looking at the grammar schools catchment map just to see where the line actually runs.
Suesole

Post by Suesole »

Guest. Use the link posted above to check your postcode. It will tell you if you are in catchment for any Bucks Grammar schools. We live in Cippenham and are in catchment for Burnham Grammar...God luck. Sue. PS - FYI - Langley GS advised you don't need to be in catchment to get in just get the best score!
Road Runner

Burnham Grammar

Post by Road Runner »

Just to let you know my friends son got into BG two years ago and he lives out of catchment

Melx
Waddle

Post by Waddle »

Interestingly, have recently heard of a boy who's got into BGS as a 'late joiner' and I know he didn't pass his 11+, nor win appeal. Must have had a late re-appeal?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now