Obtain 11+ test results - Row Scores in Bucks

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Type21

Obtain 11+ test results - Row Scores in Bucks

Post by Type21 »

Hi,

My daughter had her 11+ results on last 17th and I would like to Obtain 11+ test results - Row Scores from Bucks county council.

Before change to CEM we could get row scores with payment of £10. But when I request this time I got the below reply.

Don't whether still we can request row scores under freedom of information Act. Please advice.

---------------------------------------------
Dear parent,

We are unable to release the raw scores at this time. This is due to the test providers CEM advising us that this is no longer permissible.

Regards

Admissions Officer – Secondary Team & Transfer Testing
Learning, Skills & Prevention
Children & Young People's Portfolio
BlueBerry22

Re: Obtain 11+ test results - Row Scores in Bucks

Post by BlueBerry22 »

I obtained raw scores directly from CEM under FOI Act at the end of the summer - I received just 9 numbers on a sheet of A4 paper - relating to the 9 sections of the paper.

I was able to cross reference them with info previously released about how many questions were in each section - this info had already been posted by a number of people on this forum.

I suspect all you will get back from CEM is the raw score for each section - which unless you know how many it is out of, or what the section was testing is pretty useless.

Although CEM as an organisation were not helpful - the person I dealt with was quick to respond to e-mails - so might be worth starting the process (without paying the £10) to understand what you will get back.

Ask Bucks CC for a contact at CEM stating FOI and go from there.

BB22
Type21

Re: Obtain 11+ test results - Row Scores in Bucks

Post by Type21 »

Many Thanks BlueBerry22. I'll contect to them.