Allocation day march 3rd

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Dollydripmat

Re: Allocation day march 3rd

Post by Dollydripmat »

Just trying to work out is Langley ooc? BHS is our first choice and we r in catchment...trying to work out by that if we have a place? Anxiously waiting!! Dollyx
WillowFae

Post by WillowFae »

MK have sent their emails out. We got our first choice - AGS. His dad went there which makes it extra special :) We live 300 yards the wrong side of the catchment border so we were a bit nervous.
Karma67

Post by Karma67 »

Hope today brings us the good news we hope for!
Best of luck everyone xx
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

Wishing all those the best of luck in getting their hoped for school :) X x x

... whilst feeling anxious here for our next battle ahead, FCO & Appeal :( :cry:
Heartmum x x x
mystery

Post by mystery »

Here in Kent we don't get to hear until after 5pm today unless they're just managing expectations. So don't feel too badly done to in Bucks! (or is it 3rd March in Bucks as per the title of the thread?!!!)
jabba7

Post by jabba7 »

It is a joke and frankly really annoying that Bucks residents know last!

When March 1st is a weekend there should be a national agreement about which day is going to 'replace' it - not the free for all we seem to have this year.
Just wanted to say I agree!
Rags

Post by Rags »

From Bucks website:
If you applied for a secondary school place online we'll email you on 2 March 2015 after 2pm to tell you which school you have been offered. You can also log in after 2pm to view your offer online.

If you applied for a secondary school place by post we'll send your offer by first class post on 2 March 2015.
The website for applications and allocations is offline at the moment, still. (And has been over the weekend. Not that I've been checking, just in case ...)
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Rags wrote:The website for applications and allocations is offline at the moment, still. (And has been over the weekend. Not that I've been checking, just in case ...)
The portal was closed at midday on Thursday to allow data to be uploaded on Friday in preparation for today.

Prior to that there was a notice to say that anyone who needed to change their email address or password should do so before that time.

It is scheduled to reopen at 2pm if all goes as planned. There has only been one year since online allocations were introduced when there has been a problem and, oddly enough, it was the same year when half of the Admissions portals in the country crashed.

This site went down as well, because people who couldn't access the Admissions portals were all flocking over here instead. That was a nightmare that I hope I will never see repeated!
jabba7

Post by jabba7 »

The website is now open :D
fadinghopes

Post by fadinghopes »

Just looked on Bucks website. We are over the moon. Our DD got her grammar school of choice. She will be so pleased. Thank you forum for all your guidance throughout our journey x
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now