my son was offered for JHGS, but now they offered RGS from waiting list, can anyone tell me what can i do, though i put in my preference list when i applied.
Do you mean, you no longer want the place at RGS, because you have now decided that you are happy with your original offer? If so, you need to check whether you have time to decide whether you want to accept the waiting list offer, or have you automatically lost the place at John Hampden (because the LEA assumed that because you were on the RGS waiting list, that was the school you preferred)?
If you haven't automatically lost the original place, you just tell the LEA / school/ both that you no longer want the RGS place. If you have automatically lost the JHGS place, I suspect that the process is rather more complicated.