BUCKS 11+RESULTS 2015- 1 Week today-How's everyone feeling?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

hasmum

BUCKS 11+RESULTS 2015- 1 Week today-How's everyone feeling?

Post by hasmum »

Hi,
How is everyone coping?? It dawned on me the time is soon approaching :shock: Time has passed so quickly... I'm so nervous .Up until now was fine, tried to forget....Yesterday when I realised its 1/10/15 I Thought OMG these weeks have flown and we are in October already!

Well I tried to get what I could out of dd , then left it as I was getting panicky... One minute it was easy, then "i guessed on some" then ... "Well that was hard so....." :( So I thought let it be and wait for the results... All done and dusted ... No point panicking... until now!!! Well the countdown has begun and will try to remain calm :) Just have to pray it all went well... We'll soon know!!

Good Luck to all!!
Last edited by hasmum on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daffy

Re: BUCKS 11+RESULTS 2015- 2 Weeks today-How's everyone feel

Post by Daffy »

Know what you mean Hasmum. I posted yesterday on the Buck 11+ Test 2015 thread about it being 2 weeks to go and how nervous I am. It's true about not getting the real picture from the DC's but I think they maybe don't know how it really went and that's why it keeps changing. I have certainly been praying for a good result and will continue to do so. I must say having all these school tours to go to has passed the time though but seeing some schools has made me panic even more!! :lol:
hasmum

Post by hasmum »

Yes we went to see one school and may see one more... I haven't done my secondary school CAF ... Will probably do it next week... Just wanted to get results first... It will definitely be nerve wracking from next week onwards :roll: At least we get results before submitting the application form.

Guess will have to keep busy... Results day will soon come :)
duffymoon

Post by duffymoon »

The wait is agonising. The longest 6 weeks of my life !
Daffy

Post by Daffy »

duffymoon wrote:The wait is agonising. The longest 6 weeks of my life !

Each day is dragging by! It's unbearable isn't it? :lol: At least now we can say "we will get the results next week"! (albeit at the end of the week).
Daffy

Post by Daffy »

One week to go! Anybody out there?? Still really nervous and praying for a good result. How is everyone feeling or is no one around except me, going slightly mad ha ha! :lol:
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

You are not alone :)
Daffy

Post by Daffy »

Thank goodness for that Tolstoy. The Bucks forum seems so quiet whereas a few of the others are lively with chat. How are you feeling at the mo? :)
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

Still resigned :roll: However was checking out the Glocs results and someone posted that their DD did well despite struggling with CGP papers so a little more hopeful. :) We fortunately have a great Upper close by which helps. What's your fall back like?
hasmum

Re: BUCKS 11+RESULTS 2015- 1 Week today-How's everyone feeli

Post by hasmum »

Hi everyone,
I have been hovering on and off... Yes this thread was a bit on the quiet side... Trying my best not to stress but can feel the pressure coming on! Keep coming out with "How many more sleeps, kids?".... :lol:

I thought there will be much more people stressing ... But maybe next week there will be more activity as we draw closer to the results.

Thanks for sharing!