Has anyone had their results yet?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

guestsb

Post by guestsb »

Had ours this morning, son got 137 and 141!.............really pleased.......we are in Milton Keynes........... Will keep fingers and toes crossed for everyone.....................best of luck.
selena

results

Post by selena »

So do they give you the results for both papers? I thought it was just the best result.

Post by Guest »

Yes they give you both, but the lower one is discarded and only the higher one counts. You can achieve less than 121 in one test and still qualify
yplx

Post by yplx »

133 and 141!
bucksmum

Has anyone had their results yet?

Post by bucksmum »

Hi everyone

We had our son's results and he has qualified with the second test - We are extremely proud of him. Unfortunately most of his friends have missed it by a few marks and he is very upset and doesn't want to celebrate at the moment. They were all planning to go to the same GS - Hopefully most of them will get in after appeal.

Good luck to all of you and many thanks for all your support.
I'll still be dropping in regularly to get help on SATS etc. What a great website!!!.
BUCKSMUM

Post by Guest »

Got my daughters results today she qualified with 123 and 129 so relieved, one down another chid to go next year! Congratulations to all those that qualified and thinking of those that didn't.
nif229

Post by nif229 »

Our daughter :D passed with 127, thanks to all concerned, this site has been invaluable!!

Nif229

Post by Guest »

my daughter passed with 122 , have mixed feelings as friends children have not passed :cry:
dicky

Reply to guest

Post by dicky »

No private tutoring for us - just did 3 practice papers provided by Bucks - 2 of which he would not have passed given how he did! So I guess even a bit of practice in these type of questions makes a lot of difference.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Well done to all of your children - especially glad for nif229, BucksMum and yplx, having seen your posts during the year.

Enjoy the celebrations! :D

Sally-Anne
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now