Has information on number of passes been released?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Lovecrel

Has information on number of passes been released?

Post by Lovecrel »

Hi, my DS passed the 11plus but now we have a long wait to find out if he gets in to William Borlase by distance. It is the only grammar he will consider as it is co-ed. Looking at stats for previous years, we would have got in every year until this year (2016 entry) when the distance went down considerably. I also saw when I looked at information on number of passes that there were a lot more passes for this year in Bucks than previous years which presumably explains (at least partly) why the distance decreased. So I'm thinking once I see how many passed in Bucks this year that will give me a better indication of whether he is likely to get in. That information doesn't seem to be released yet - does anyone know when it will be released? Thank you.
Guest55

Re: Has information on number of passes been released?

Post by Guest55 »

It might help you a bit but you don't know which schools they will have named on their CAF.

There is nothing about qualifications on Bucks website yet - the proportion of qualifiers stays about the same but location and preferences are variables which can't be predicted.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now