Waiting...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Blue_Marigold

Waiting...

Post by Blue_Marigold »

How are you spending the day today? I've resorted to watching Jeremy Kyle. :shock:
RickyardBob

Re: Waiting...

Post by RickyardBob »

Not doing much work... :?
Louey

Post by Louey »

That's desperation BlueMarigold :P

I am about to go out for a run and am not waiting in for the postman. We've decided to open them with DS after he gets back from his disco, so it won't be until 6.30pm until I know...
greengekho

Post by greengekho »

After feeling impatient and distracted all week...I actually feel fine today! Will go along to the school half an hour early before pickup to collect the letter.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

I think they are usually handed to the children as they leave. I doubt the school wants everyone turning up half an hour early & it's best to wait until you get home to open it anyway.
scary mum
Blue_Marigold

Post by Blue_Marigold »

Blue_Marigold wrote:I've resorted to watching Jeremy Kyle. :shock:
They were all telling the truth and the DNA result was positive...
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

:lol: :lol: need to get onto facebook dna analysis groups, people innocently doing their DNA out of interest and whooops someone unexpected pops up on the list as "father" .

Happened to a poor woman this week - her mother is denying the possibility and although the possibility of donor conception remains, it is seeming unlikely. Fortunately she is getting a lot of fantastic help from people in analysing results and tracking down her "new" family but still a lot of unanswered questions.
Ripley

Post by Ripley »

Hello

Just trying to keep busy and failing as I can't focus lol

So not ready for this...

Hope you are all holding up ok
Karma67

Post by Karma67 »

Just got back from seeing son's head teacher about him being bullied....end of the conversation I mentioned 11+result day, she said she doesn't look at the 'spreadsheet' until school day has ended as she doesn't want to know before parents etc.... I'm not convinced lol
greengekho

Post by greengekho »

scary mum wrote:I think they are usually handed to the children as they leave. I doubt the school wants everyone turning up half an hour early & it's best to wait until you get home to open it anyway.
No, that's how they do it at our school. The parents go in and are handed the letters. We have to take them off site to read them, then return to collect our kids.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now