Bucks Selection Review Email Contact

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
parent101

Bucks Selection Review Email Contact

Post by parent101 »

Hello,

We are based in Buckinghamshire. We want to submit Selection Review Form online for our DD.

Does anyone know the email address that we can send it to? On the BucksCC Admissions and Transport Page, they do have an online form to submit selection review but this form has no send or submit button :?
anotherdad

Re: Bucks Selection Review Email Contact

Post by anotherdad »

Hi. If your child attends a Bucks primary school, you should ask the HT for a review pack. The online process is for those parents whose children don't attend a Bucks primary.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

This seems to be the route to go: https://account.buckscc.gov.uk/fillform ... inPrompt=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I assume that there is an option at some point to upload attachments, but I can't tell that without actually completing the form.
parent101

Post by parent101 »

anotherdad wrote:Hi. If your child attends a Bucks primary school, you should ask the HT for a review pack. The online process is for those parents whose children don't attend a Bucks primary.
Yes, we do have review pack from HT, all filled-in, but are wondering how to send it to the panel.
parent101

Post by parent101 »

Sally-Anne wrote:This seems to be the route to go: https://account.buckscc.gov.uk/fillform ... inPrompt=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I assume that there is an option at some point to upload attachments, but I can't tell that without actually completing the form.
Thanks for help. Yes, we have been around this page a couple of times. There is an option to upload documents (and we did upload documents) and filled-in all needed details, but there is no button at the bottom saying send or submit the form.
parent101

Post by parent101 »

parent101 wrote:
Sally-Anne wrote:This seems to be the route to go: https://account.buckscc.gov.uk/fillform ... inPrompt=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for help. Yes, we have been around this page a couple of times. There is an option to upload documents (and we did upload documents) and filled-in all needed details, but there is no button at the bottom saying send or submit the form.

Sorry, it does work! apparently our internet has been really slow and submit button only shows up once upload has finished (no signs showing progress) What a technological marvel! :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now