Are there any free spaces in SHFGS, year 7?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
stokrotka

Re: Are there any free spaces in SHFGS, year 7?

Post by stokrotka »

What a great summary anotherdad :D I have son in year 4, the head teacher called him a "different kind of fish", so my 11 plus journey is not over yet.... I will be definitely around. Thank you so much for advice and support, this forum helped me a lot.
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

I thought mine was over years ago yet it seems to keeps popping back into my life. I suspect it is going to be a while.

Hope all goes well with DS at least you don’t have to worry about the other two :D
anotherdad

Post by anotherdad »

stokrotka wrote:I have son in year 4, the head teacher called him a "different kind of fish", so my 11 plus journey is not over yet.... I will be definitely around.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

I'd start composing your new thread now and you can delete as required...."stokrotka's appeal thread 2019: Looking for help with non-qualification/review/appeal/oversubscription/12+" :wink:

Let's hope Tiddler has a smoother journey to wherever he ends up when he leaves primary *ahem* school.
stokrotka

Post by stokrotka »

Yes of course, if my thread will help somebody I'm so up for it.
Tolstoy, from the bottom of my heart I really wish you all the best for the appealing process.
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

Thank you.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now