Previous year stats after second round

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11plusreviewBR

Previous year stats after second round

Post by 11plusreviewBR »

Hi All,

Is there a place where I can get the previous years stats on the below for every grammar school?.

1. Seats made available in Bucks grammar schools after second round.
2. From waiting list, how many secured places by September.

Regards
Sally-Anne

Re: Previous year stats after second round

Post by Sally-Anne »

You could request the information under FoI, but what do you hope to achieve with it?

The answer to both questions in the case of all 13 schools will be "tiny numbers" or "none", and last year's stats will have no bearing on any other year. There might be a barely discernible trend over a decade, but one year's data will prove nothing.
sportsforall

Post by sportsforall »

Google Bucks FOI and find their portal, there is an amazing amount of information available that has been requested before.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

sportsforall wrote:Google Bucks FOI and find their portal, there is an amazing amount of information available that has been requested before.
If this is what you are referring to, it is here:
https://www.buckscc.gov.uk/services/edu ... tatistics/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The data that the OP is interested in has never been published as a matter of routine, and I am certainly not aware of any FoI requests for it, last year or in any other year. In any case, as I pointed out, it will barely be relevant to this year.