Schools near DCHS for CAF

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mumsri123

Schools near DCHS for CAF

Post by mumsri123 »

Can someone please help in possible options for CAF near the DCHS ? My first option is DCHS and not sure about the other options please.

I see that Chesham Grammar 3.14miles, Beaconsfield is 5.5 miles, DCHS is 1 mile distance from my place. Any idea please about the other Secondary schools other than Grammar schools near DCHS area. Also, as per the allocations data posted on the forum, the mentioned distances are within the limits. Can't we consider both DCHS & BHS as Option 1 and 2 ??

Thank you.
Tinkers

Re: Schools near DCHS for CAF

Post by Tinkers »

mumsri123 wrote:Can someone please help in possible options for CAF near the DCHS ? My first option is DCHS and not sure about the other options please.

I see that Chesham Grammar 3.14miles, Beaconsfield is 5.5 miles, DCHS is 1 mile distance from my place. Any idea please about the other Secondary schools other than Grammar schools near DCHS area. Also, as per the allocations data posted on the forum, the mentioned distances are within the limits. Can't we consider both DCHS & BHS as Option 1 and 2 ??

Thank you.
Don’t you live in Langley?
anotherdad

Post by anotherdad »

Back again! Moved from Langley already and found a year six place for your daughter in Bucks, all in a matter of days?

https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 55#p684055
and
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 75&start=0

So 12 days after you last asked about schools in the area, you still haven't researched them but you've moved anyway.

I'm not helping you. You've exploited the Bucks system for your own means, your residency in Langley didn't appear to be genuine so I expect your new residency is similarly tenuous and you're asking for help on the very forum populated by people you've displaced. Cracking.

I hope Admissions at BCC and DCHS look very closely at this because it doesn't look right. You've practically given away your approximate address which anyone can obtain by triangulating from the distances you've quoted so they have all the information they need to check.
Last edited by anotherdad on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueBerry

Post by BlueBerry »

Anotherdad, unfortunately, I very much doubt that Bucks CC look at this forum!
anotherdad

Post by anotherdad »

Don't be so sure. I know of a Head that keeps tabs on it and I believe BCC do the same. I've no qualms about sending an email when I think address fraud is a possibility, either.
mm23292

Post by mm23292 »

Not another one?! :roll:
Do you have no shame?? You are asking questions about the schools in our area, because you know absolutely nothing about them yourself, and are obviously county hopping to play the system.
I had thought it was strange, there have been so many posters asking similar questions, and with similar ‘grammatical style’, I had started to wonder if they were one and the same. But it would seem not. As for the ‘paying guest’ reference. How laughable.
There must be a growing trend for houses being rented out as multiple occupancy in prime Bucks catchment areas, to ‘paying guests’ such as this. Must be quite a business for some. Do BCC ever look beyond the basics when people move like this? Surely there are more checks done than ticking off a few utility bills?
anotherdad

Post by anotherdad »

Don't worry, they are checked. mumsri123 will be too now that she's posted all the details on here and I've reported it to BCC and the school.
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

What was wrong with LGS?
Did your DC not qualify?
mumsri123

Post by mumsri123 »

anotherdad wrote:Don't worry, they are checked. mumsri123 will be too now that she's posted all the details on here and I've reported it to BCC and the school.
Hi anotherdad, I don't understand what's the problem here. My daughter is more interested in DCHS school and so moved in there. What's wrong in this? I was living in a area where there was no catchment at all and I was not into this Grammar school understanding. So moved into Slough area knowing more schools in this area and started understanding about the Grammar schools. Now wanted better school for my daughter as everyone does. So moved in there. I still don't understand what's wrong with this. You can PM me if something wrong in here.
mumsri123

Post by mumsri123 »

rhiane wrote:What was wrong with LGS?
Did your DC not qualify?
Hi rhiane, Yes she is qualified for all the schools she has given the test but she liked the DCHS most. So want to know what options can go into CAF in this area. Thank you.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now