Selection Review Submission by email

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Pipsqueak

Selection Review Submission by email

Post by Pipsqueak »

I feel as though I'm missing something very obvious here, so apologies in advance. I know if we submit our Selection Review paperwork by email it should go to the Admissions & Transport Team but I can't find the email address on the Bucks CC website. Can anyone enlighten me?

Many thanks.
TheHurdle

Re: Selection Review Submission by email

Post by TheHurdle »

did you find it - i saw it in a thread over on appeals - maybe that you !
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

There is a thread here, but I hope you found it as the submission deadline was 3pm!
Edited to add that I got confused. The 3pm deadline was for the CAF, not the review submission.
scary mum
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

scary mum wrote:There is a thread here, but I hope you found it as the submission deadline was 3pm!
I think the 3pm deadline was for the CAF, the deadline for Selection Review I believe is the 2nd November.
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Yes the deadline for the review is 2nd November or 14 school days after the Transfer Test results are received.

https://www.buckscc.gov.uk/services/edu ... on-review/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"We will only accept completed review requests received after 2 November 2018 if your child completed the test after 13 September 2018 or there are supported, exceptional reasons for not meeting the deadline. The final date we will accept a completed review request is 14 June 2019."
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Of course, sill me. Too much halloween chocolate. I'll edit my original post to explain the mistake.
scary mum
Pipsqueak

Post by Pipsqueak »

I found the Bucks CC website really difficult to navigate and I just seemed to end up back on the same page going round in circles so I ended up sending by registered, tracked post instead before I saw Sally-Anne's reply on the Appeals forum. It was delivered and signed for this morning so now we just have to wait. I'm hoping we will receive some kind of receipt confirmation though.

The information and advice on this website has been a fantastic help. Thanks all.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now