thanks to patricia and sally

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
nisahnt

thanks to patricia and sally

Post by nisahnt »

hi patricia and sally,
thanks for all your support and advice during last few months. patricia without your encouraging words to go for DIY it was not not possible to achieve what we desired for. and sally last month i tried to do what you adviced me regarding "wrong information from BCC about Sir William Boarlase". i sent few emails to them about my case but never got any reply. then i read some comments from you on this Forum for the chances to get into JHG, i just decided to sit back and wait for the letter. being OOC candidate i was bit worried.but we got letter yesterday carrying good news. yes our son got 1st preferred school (JHG)and is very happy. still our thoughts are with those children and parents who couldn't make it. so once again very big thankyou to everyone here especially to patricia and Sally-anne. i will be browsing this site regularly. my youngest one is just 41/2 yet so don't know what is going to happen by that time. keep doing this good work because there are 100-1000-10000s parent like me who really need you.bye :wink: for now.nishant.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi Nishant

I am so very pleased for you. :D

It was a pleasure to help you.

Best wishes
Sally-Anne
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear Nishant

My absolute pleasure. Well done to you and your son. I wish you both every success.

Patricia
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now