Moving home from harrow to Aylesburry for Aylesburry High S

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

krishnavina

Moving home from harrow to Aylesburry for Aylesburry High S

Post by krishnavina »

Hi,

Can some one guide me about admission policies of Ayelsburry High school which comes bukinghamshore grammar school consortium. We live in harrow but ready to move to aylesburry once we are confirmed to pass the exams. I was wondering if they allow us to move from harrow to Aylesbury .
scary mum

Re: Moving home from harrow to Aylesburry for Aylesburry Hi

Post by scary mum »

Welcome to the forum.
The address used for the first round of allocations is the one you are living at on the CAF submission dealine (31 October 2021), so there isn't really time to move between this Friday & the end of October.
You will need to prove that you are living at the address (rather than an address of convenience used simply for school applications), the types of documents are listed on the Buckinghamshire Council website
Many people move before March 1st and still do not gain places in the second & third rounds of allocations as the schools are very over subscribed.
The council also looks very closely at recent moves, and places can be removed if they beelive that someone has not really moved into the area. I suggest you also look at the admissions sections of the schools you are interested in (some schools require residence long before the October of year 6 - as far as I know none of the Aylesbury ones do, but you should check for yourself).
scary mum