School league table

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

tech607

School league table

Post by tech607 »

Hi All,

Can you please point me to the latest secondary school league table to compare the bucks grammar school performance?

Thanks
scary mum

Re: School league table

Post by scary mum »

Try here.
Just bear in mind that things could change enormously by the time your child goes through the school - league tables give the result of children entering the school around 5 or 7 years ago - over 10 years before your child will reach year 11. Exams could change, teachers will certainly change. Who knows, we could get an unexpected pandemic, or something :)
scary mum
ToadMum

Re: School league table

Post by ToadMum »

scary mum wrote:Try here.
Just bear in mind that things could change enormously by the time your child goes through the school - league tables give the result of children entering the school around 5 or 7 years ago - over 10 years before your child will reach year 11. Exams could change, teachers will certainly change. Who knows, we could get an unexpected pandemic, or something :)

You beat me to it, scary :lol: . Some surprises, I suspect, for some looking at KS4 performance in Bucks - the list doesn't actually go All however many Grammar Schools, followed by the Uppers trailing miserably behind :shock:.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx