Bucks 11+ - Confused!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
coolmum123

Bucks 11+ - Confused!!

Post by coolmum123 »

Hi all,

i have just been reading through some of the threads re the Bucks 11+ exam dates and am confused.

We have registered to sit the exam and the exam will be sat at my son's Prep school so does this mean that it is up to the school to decide the exam date or is there a set date which has already been decided for those that sit the exam out of county. If the date is already set and not to be decided by the individual school - does anyone know what these dates are please?

Thanks and regards
Coolmum
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Some of the Bucks CC website seems to be down at present. The answer may be here:

http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/bcc/content/i ... 1685116339

I know there is an earliest date for the tests to be sat - why don't you ask the school what they are going to do?
MelW

Post by MelW »

Hi

My son sat the 11+ at his prep school last year and irritatingly it is up to the school when they administer it. They were given a 2 week 'window' in which he needed to sit the exam and it can be on two consecutive days (which happened to my son). I complained and complained to Bucks CC that this was rather a casual way to go about things but they didn't really care. It was quite stressful because there was a postal strike in the middle of the 'window' as well! Plus lots of state school kids had already sat theirs.

MelW
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now