11+ RESULTS - 21 NOVEMBER 2008

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
RTA43

Post by RTA43 »

Another bit of good news...DS did it! Thanks to you all, especially S-A, Patricia and all the moderators/regular contributors. This site is a must for any parent whose DC are taking the 11+...It has kept me sane over the last few months (and I've actually learnt a lot!)

Time to celebrate!

RT
Regards, RTA
newgirl

Post by newgirl »

Got news that dd passed too - really pleased for her! We're out of catchment so we too have a big hill to climb but I think even if we don't manage to get in it's a feather in her cap.

Wanted to say how much this forum has helped this past couple of months. Just reading how much everybody goes through the same problems/feelings is really comforting. So much information found here has been useful, not only on this section but just generally.

Thank you to all those Bucks Mums who've shared their fears and also thanks to those who've taken time out to comfort others.

Good luck to you all!
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to absolutely everyone, new and old!

So far I make this the roll of honour:

Marylou
Rachelmary
Blanca
Coolmum123
purple
ks
ash
willow
Ambridge (my faithful 12+ elf)
Greta
andyb
Bucks mum
RTA
newgirl

... and also the snail, who regenerated himself so cleverly overnight! :lol:

I'm afraid that he has had to go through another transformation since then ...

3000 posts ...

nearly 3 years ...

... and I finally know what an 11+ qualification letter looks like!

:D :D :D :D :D

My heartfelt thanks go, as always, to 4 very special people - Lee, Patricia, Etienne, Guest55 - and to the many, many others who have kept me sane along the way.

Let the party begin!
[color=#FFFFFF][size=50]http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk[/size][/color]
Greta2

Post by Greta2 »

Excellent news sally-anne

you have been so much help to everyone on here that you truly deserve to have success in your house!

Your dd must be over the moon :lol:
Ambridge

Post by Ambridge »

Oh Sally-Anne, thrilled for you - and really really thrilled for DS2 - fantastic news and thanks for all your support and advice over the year(s) -

Also big thanks to Patricia and Guest55 and Etienne - wonderful supporters who never let any of us down and are always there when we want them.

Love the new snail, very anorakish but just perfect. :P

Ambridge x
bucks mum1

Post by bucks mum1 »

DS did it too. Thrilled for everyone that had good news. Well done to everyone who has received the news they wished for. Thanks to Sally Ann, Patricia, Guest 55 and all those that have kept me sane especially when DS broke his arm the day before the second test!
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

Well done Sally-Anne... :D - what great news! And thanks so much for all your support which I would love to continue to call on in the coming months if it's OK with you. :lol:

And congratulations to everyone else who has shared their good news.

This is probably a good moment to express my appreciation also to Guest55 and Etienne for all your help with the admissions process in general and our own case in particular - still plenty of hurdles for us to cross as we approach 2 March but it's good to know that the help is there! :)

I collected DD from her trip and managed to keep it buttoned so that her big sis could give her the letter when we got back. Group hugs all round. :D
Marylou
Bucks Mum

Post by Bucks Mum »

Congratulations everyone and especially to Sally-Anne...thank-you for keeping your head when all around you were going bonkers!

Patricia, let us know how your tutees went on...it looks to be a great year all round but you of course get a much wider view than most of us.

First glass of vino already gone down well...just limbering up for the mother of all take-aways!!
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

GREAT NEWS - just got home to read ALL the fantastic news.

I really am delighted for everyone of you and your DCs :lol:

Party on - I'm heading to rehab!
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Marylou wrote:And thanks so much for all your support which I would love to continue to call on in the coming months if it's OK with you. :lol:
Here when you need me Marylou. :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now