past papers

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
HYates

past papers

Post by HYates »

We have two boys (twins) who will be sitting the Bucks 11 plus in October this year - since they are twins and boys (!) we have been doing eleven plus practice for about a year or so now - we have all the papers from this site (that cover the Bucks 21 types ) right up to Walsh - although we still have some papers left to do (and we do repeat papers) we are running out !

Can anyone suggest other papers that can be bought - we are thinking publishers that might cover some of the 21 types but not all and are up to the level of Briight Sparks paper 8 or Tutors Level 3 e papers (maybe level 4 )

Any suggestions appreciated ,
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi Hyates

I cannot think of a solution offhand, but I have sent you a PM with one possible solution anyway.

Sally-Anne
Bucks Mum

Post by Bucks Mum »

I don't think you should underestimate the usefulness of repeating papers if you can rub out or maybe photocopy over the answers. I wouldn't have believed how quickly my DS 'forgot' the answers he'd given on previous papers. Also, if there are mistakes they keep repeating it can be good to 'drum' the answers in by going over the same questions.
Mike

Post by Mike »

HI HYates

Thanks for purchasing The Tutors papers.

Have you had a look at the free demos for The Tutors CDs?

The Tutors VR CD2 contains 12 papers with 100 questions per paper that cover all 21 question types in a single paper.

If purchased as a download both the twins can use the product independently as it is designed for multiple-users on a single computer.

The format of computer based tests can be appealing to students who are starting to get bored with pen and paper tests.

I know that the tests are not in the same format as the actual tests in Bucks, but to get full coverage of all 21 question types the boys would have to complete two 80 question papers and not all authors cover the 21 types across two consecutive papers.

Regards

Mike
Mike Edwards is a co-author of The Tutors product range.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now