Results via on-line access on 1st March

Eleven Plus (11+) in Devon

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

becki67

Results via on-line access on 1st March

Post by becki67 »

Can anyone tell me if I will be able to see the results on Devon County Council's schools admission on-line (Capita) early on 1st March, or will I have to wait for the email after 9am ?
Also, does anyone know if Torquay Boys is often oversubscribed, if my DS has passed (fingers & toes crossed) is he likely to gain a place ?

Good luck to everyone waiting, what a terribly long wait it's been.
slough mum

Re: Results via on-line access on 1st March

Post by slough mum »

Hi

I know that in Slough, if you filled in your CAF online, then you will receive an email/ also you can check online on 1st March at 1pm. I am not sure if that is the case with other LEA's.
happymum

Post by happymum »

When I received the email to say my son had gained a place at Colyton - it arrived at 08.30. Granted that was 3 years ago but I should imagine the system is still the same.
Minnie

Post by Minnie »

You are supposed to be able log in after midnight. It certainly worked last year but not sure if that was just a blip?? Just want to know now...
slough mum

Post by slough mum »

Thanks Minnie

Which LEA was that for?
Minnie

Post by Minnie »

It was Devon but doesn't appear to work this time. Come on Devon wake up & update us!!
becki67

Post by becki67 »

I've been trying Devon Lea for about the last hour to no avail .....aaaaargh!
Naulakha

Post by Naulakha »

It seems to be a bit hit and miss because when I was in this position 2 years ago (for Devon) no e-mail arrived and there was no allocation visible when I logged on- when it got to lunchtime I ended up phoning Devon admissions and they told me my DC's allocation.
The e-mail finally arrived late that evening! The explanation I was given was that they are sent out in batches because there are so many. So I would phone them once the waiting gets too much :wink: Good luck!
zoejazzmum

Post by zoejazzmum »

HELP!!!!! I have just recieved my daughters email and it says a place has been 'offered' at devonport high school for girls, but underneath that it says, 'unfortuantly we are unable to offer you a place at any of the schools you selected........' so what does this mean!!???? xx
Naulakha

Post by Naulakha »

Did you apply for Devonport High School for girls? Are you happy she has an offer there?
If yes to both, I assume it must be a typo. An offer in writing is definitely an offer, so if it's what you wanted- time to celebrate!