Count down to 1st March

Eleven Plus (11+) in Devon

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
jock1967

Re: Count down to 1st March

Post by jock1967 »

Just looked at the Torbay Admissions document and it states emails available from noon on the first! :(

Off to bed now.
Devonian21

Post by Devonian21 »

It seem that Devon County Council online system now says offer will be communicated with you on 2nd March! When did they change the date?!
angieblaikie

Post by angieblaikie »

My daughter is in she has been offered place in plymouth High School x such happy parents and child this morning
angieblaikie

Post by angieblaikie »

https://admissions.plymouth.gov.uk/admi ... elcome.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

use above link and log in nand check offers of place to find out
Devonian21

Post by Devonian21 »

I was wrong, Devon County have sent me an email this morning. All happy. Good luck to all other parents at this important time!
taodart

Post by taodart »

So pleased, our daughter has been offered her 1st choice of PHSG . All thrilled
suchamuddle

Post by suchamuddle »

Well done angiebake, Devonian21 and toadart, so glad for your daughters. Now just have the long wait for our letter :(
jock1967

Post by jock1967 »

Turned up at school today and all the other kids knew if they'd got in as their parents logged on to the LEA website last night. Spoke to the headteacher and he said he couldn't tell me but I could log on to LEA website! I've looked and can't see anywhere to log on. Got to work, checked emails and at 9.30 got two stating both sons accepted for TBGS. Such a relief but what a dreadful system to let parents know.
pmg

Post by pmg »

Yay! My daughter got her place at TGGS. During course of yesterday the DCC website changed saying information via login would be available on 2/3/13 whereas it was saying 1/3/13 during the days before. Thankfully email came out overnight.

Despite initial Yes being no guarantee of place, so far everyone I've heard who got 3 Yes has got their 1st Choice.
Storm

Post by Storm »

So glad I was wrong about waiting until 4pm! :lol: And over the moon that DS has got a place at TBGS! Well done to him on all his hard work - so glad it payed off! Congratulations to all of your DC! And a huge thank you to everyone on this site for all the help and advice!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now