DHSG/PHSG Hopeful....

Eleven Plus (11+) in Devon

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
twinmum2001

DHSG/PHSG Hopeful....

Post by twinmum2001 »

Back here again as I was 3 years ago. This time just as nerve racking as last time.
Difference this time I only have a DD instead of 2 x DS trying to get in.

I feel under prepared for the fact my baby is almost at Secondary school...and somewhat unsure how this 'girl version' of the exam will work! The problem we have is a DD who feels overwhelmed by her brothers achievements and lacks a great deal of confidence.

Thought I would say hi to anyone out there needing moral support! :roll:
x
erisindevon

Re: DHSG/PHSG Hopeful....

Post by erisindevon »

Hello. I am also a returnee after 3 years, as I have DD2 doing the Plymouth 11+ this month. Can't believe DD1 just started Y9. How the time has flown!

Just want it all to be over now :) In some ways, I think it's less stress on the girls than in the mock, because they just have one test to do on each exam day. On the other hand, it would be a relief to get it all over with this Saturday instead of dragging it out for another week.

Good luck for your DD!
twinmum2001

Re: DHSG/PHSG Hopeful....

Post by twinmum2001 »

Hope your DD2 felt okay after yesterday's part one.

My DD felt it was really hard and not what she was expecting. Normally she doesn't struggle with timings on the English but really noticed the difference in time and quantity of questions.

Next week cannot come soon enough! We also want it done and dusted- what will be will be!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now