Results almost in...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Devon

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
twinmum2001

Results almost in...

Post by twinmum2001 »

So close, but not quite there yet.

Definitely more stressed about this whole thing than my DD is-at least that is one thing!

Come on email put us out of this waiting game. :roll:

Hope everyone gets what they are hoping for... :wink:
learningcurve

Re: Results almost in...

Post by learningcurve »

Hi twinmum,
I hope they don't keep us waiting too long. I think I will possibly hold a personal record for pressing 'refresh' today x
Hope you and dd also get what you're hoping for x
twinmum2001

Post by twinmum2001 »

Thank you! Fingers crossed for us all.

My friend heard by email just after 8.30am last year...and looking at the previous posts in 2013 this was also about the same time.

So maybe another hour..

Good luck

(Should be grateful as with my sons it came by post! Times change and we still want more!)
learningcurve

Post by learningcurve »

You are right. We always want more. With my eldest, we got the score results AFTER allocations in March! hahaha. We leave the house at 8.20 so hopefully I will have signal on the school walk.
learningcurve

Post by learningcurve »

......and the results are in !. I think dd is going to be very happy with her result :D ....annnnnd....breathe
twinmum2001

Post by twinmum2001 »

Very pleased for you.

Our DD's result came through about 9.50am this morning. She messed up the English paper big time...which corresponds to her reaction during and after. The math's on the other hand she absolutely, redeemed herself.

Just in for a place- to be honest I think it is a huge relief

:)
erisindevon

Post by erisindevon »

My email came through about 9. DD2 has done well, and she will get her choice of school. Now we just need to get the CAF done.

Thinking of all those for whom the result is not so clear-cut. DD has friends whose scores are in that horrible borderline zone, and who will not know for certain one way or another until 1 March. That is a really stressful place to be and I really feel for families in that position :(