2nd March

Eleven Plus (11+) in Devon

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Kit

Post by Kit »

It says on the Devon website that we will receive an e-mail in the morning. On the other hand, when I logged into my account to check my application, on there it says "offer information available 01/04/2009" so I hope whoever made that mistake is not in charge of the e-mails too!
bec

Post by bec »

Hi Kit

yep I noticed that too-hoping it's a typo and that the email arrives tomorrow, not on the 1st April.. :shock:
Cornwall Mum

Post by Cornwall Mum »

Hi everyone.

Yikes! I am nervous about finding out. I don't suppose an email will arrive just after midnight, which is less than an hour away. In my dreams.

I will be very disappointed if my son doesn't get in, as the local comprehensive is simply awful.

Good luck to you all.
Glos_Mum

Post by Glos_Mum »

Good Luck to all of you nervously tapping fingers in Devon
Last edited by Glos_Mum on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
happymum

Post by happymum »

Good luck to all those waiting to hear - I hope it's good news all round today. :D
Kit

Post by Kit »

Well, when I log-in to my application on the website it still says "offer information available 01/04/2009" and no e-mail yet.....

I was hoping to hear at 8.30am like you Happymum. Is your surname in the first half of the alphabet? If so, and they send out batches in alphabetical order, I could have quite a wait yet :roll:
Sooze

Post by Sooze »

No email! This is painful :shock:
happymum

Post by happymum »

Sooze wrote:No email! This is painful :shock:
Definitely later than last year then I see.
Sooze

Post by Sooze »

Well had to drop DD off at school without knowing that she has a place at Colyton! Yay! :D
happymum

Post by happymum »

Sooze wrote:Well had to drop DD off at school without knowing that she has a place at Colyton! Yay! :D
Congratulations Sooze - that happened to us last year. We left home at 8.25 and the email arrived at 8.30. I couldn't wait to pick ds up at 3.15. He was walking back to class from assembly and I gave him the thumbs up to let him know that it was a yes for Colyton :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now