Bournemouth school for boys - test 2009

Eleven Plus (11+) in Dorset

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

So there ya go. That's that all done and dusted. In they trooped all orderly and pensive and out they tumbled all done in and ready for treats.
I was very proud of my DS, he was fairly nervous but went in and did his best. It was, from what I can gather, pretty much as he/we expected. It wasnt any easier or harder than he was expecting. Finished all the questions except for running out of time for the last three maths.
I hope your own DS's fared OK. Will see you all back here in March! :)
Bmthmum

Post by Bmthmum »

So glad to be out on the other side! DS was a bit nervous - there were tears on Friday night and I felt awful, had no sleep etc! He seemed fine, just a little quiet before the exam and went in with his friend and didn't look back. He came out smiling and said pretty much the same as your DS Bumblebee - it was as expected and he didn't finish Maths. Can't tell you how relieved we all feel that it's over and feel very proud of him for all the hard work he's put in!! March seems a long way away...Well done to all our DC's (and us!!) - it's not an easy thing to go through! See you all end of Feb when the nerves start to creep back in! :)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now