BSG score needed

Eleven Plus (11+) in Dorset

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Christchurch mum

BSG score needed

Post by Christchurch mum »

I am trying to work out if the score of 319 would be enough for getting in to BSG?
Squarebear

Re: BSG score needed

Post by Squarebear »

From the chats at school today I think your good to go. Children seem to be worried if under 310, good few with 302, 303. Then a few way over. My boy got 321. I think we can relax. Last year 27 didn't get in who were eligible; if the pass mark
Is 300 the children closer to
That have yet another stress.
LolyWorm

Post by LolyWorm »

Hi Squarebear, are you in catchment for Bournemouth? With the admission criteria changing this year it is a job to know what score will be good enough.
Squarebear

Post by Squarebear »

Hi, we are in catchment. Surely anything over 310/315 should be fine for in catchment?
LolyWorm

Post by LolyWorm »

Yes, I'm sure you will be fine with that score.
orangiey

Post by orangiey »

my DD got 345 and I'm in catchment, hoping this will get her a place as I don't know how she compares with others?
Christchurch mum

Yes it is difficult to know when no idea on the rest! 345 should be more than fine I think!
BmthMumHappy

Post by BmthMumHappy »

My DD scored 330, I have no idea if that it going to be enough to get her in? I would sincerely hope so. We are in catchment. The pass rate required is now 300. When I phoned to ask them what was required last year, they could only tell me that every child that passed last year, selected BSG as 1st choice school and lives in Catchment/Bournemouth got a place. However more girls did the test this year so who knows .... I hate waiting !!
Christchurch mum

Good luck! We not in catchment so not sure how this will end up as need to be among 133 to get in. Ahhrr
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now