Go to navigation
It is currently Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:53 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:23 pm
Posts: 34
Good luck to everyone today. Let’s hope the postman doesn’t keep us waiting too long :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 5:27 pm
Posts: 4953
Location: london
Good luck to you all!

_________________
mad?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:50 am
Posts: 84
Goodluck all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:50 am
Posts: 84
What time do you people get your post?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:23 pm
Posts: 34
Postie came at 10.10am last Saturday but with the rain out there I’m wondering if it’ll be later :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:50 am
Posts: 84
Kelster1976 wrote:
Postie came at 10.10am last Saturday but with the rain out there I’m wondering if it’ll be later :(


Wow. That's precise :lol: I do hope its not too delayed.

Unfortunately, i'm out and about this morning, so I will have to wait a tad bit longer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:23 pm
Posts: 34
Bourne Mum wrote:
Kelster1976 wrote:
Postie came at 10.10am last Saturday but with the rain out there I’m wondering if it’ll be later :(


Wow. That's precise :lol: I do hope its not too delayed.

Unfortunately, i'm out and about this morning, so I will have to wait a tad bit longer.


Lol anxiety at its best. My daughter seems calm about it all this morning .... me and her Dad just keep looking out the window to see if we can see postie coming down the road. At least we’ll know either way very soon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:50 am
Posts: 84
Kelster1976 wrote:
Bourne Mum wrote:
Kelster1976 wrote:
Postie came at 10.10am last Saturday but with the rain out there I’m wondering if it’ll be later :(


Wow. That's precise :lol: I do hope its not too delayed.

Unfortunately, i'm out and about this morning, so I will have to wait a tad bit longer.


Lol anxiety at its best. My daughter seems calm about it all this morning .... me and her Dad just keep looking out the window to see if we can see postie coming down the road. At least we’ll know either way very soon.


My son is sooo calm too!! He just came and sat on our bed chit chatting, and he still hasn't said anything about the results coming today. He knows today is the day, but he banned us from talking to him about it, till the results arrive. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:23 pm
Posts: 34
Bourne Mum - ahhh bless him. Me and my husband did agree not to talk about it all week.... until she was in bed ! So he’d not to switch off from it. Just glad it’s all over now and we have a pass.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you today :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:50 am
Posts: 84
Kelster1976 wrote:
Bourne Mum - ahhh bless him. Me and my husband did agree not to talk about it all week.... until she was in bed ! So he’d not to switch off from it. Just glad it’s all over now and we have a pass.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you today :D


Why didn't we think of that plan. Could have saved ourselves a telling off from our son, when we first talked about it. :lol:

And thanks, though it looks like the postman has decided to test my patience today.

I delayed leaving the house till it arrives, but alas, still nothing for us...

I literally can't breathe. :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2020