Good luck to everyone getting results today !

Eleven Plus (11+) in Dorset

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Kelster1976

Good luck to everyone getting results today !

Post by Kelster1976 »

Good luck to everyone today. Let’s hope the postman doesn’t keep us waiting too long :wink:
mad?

Re: Good luck to everyone getting results today !

Post by mad? »

Good luck to you all!
mad?
Bourne Mum

Post by Bourne Mum »

Goodluck all.
Bourne Mum

Post by Bourne Mum »

What time do you people get your post?
Kelster1976

Post by Kelster1976 »

Postie came at 10.10am last Saturday but with the rain out there I’m wondering if it’ll be later :(
Bourne Mum

Post by Bourne Mum »

Kelster1976 wrote:Postie came at 10.10am last Saturday but with the rain out there I’m wondering if it’ll be later :(
Wow. That's precise :lol: I do hope its not too delayed.

Unfortunately, i'm out and about this morning, so I will have to wait a tad bit longer.
Kelster1976

Post by Kelster1976 »

Bourne Mum wrote:
Kelster1976 wrote:Postie came at 10.10am last Saturday but with the rain out there I’m wondering if it’ll be later :(

Unfortunately, i'm out and about this morning, so I will have to wait a tad bit longer.
Lol anxiety at its best. My daughter seems calm about it all this morning .... me and her Dad just keep looking out the window to see if we can see postie coming down the road. At least we’ll know either way very soon.
Bourne Mum

Post by Bourne Mum »

Kelster1976 wrote:
Bourne Mum wrote:

Lol anxiety at its best. My daughter seems calm about it all this morning .... me and her Dad just keep looking out the window to see if we can see postie coming down the road. At least we’ll know either way very soon.
My son is sooo calm too!! He just came and sat on our bed chit chatting, and he still hasn't said anything about the results coming today. He knows today is the day, but he banned us from talking to him about it, till the results arrive. :lol:
Kelster1976

Post by Kelster1976 »

Bourne Mum - ahhh bless him. Me and my husband did agree not to talk about it all week.... until she was in bed ! So he’d not to switch off from it. Just glad it’s all over now and we have a pass.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you today :D
Bourne Mum

Post by Bourne Mum »

Kelster1976 wrote:Bourne Mum - ahhh bless him. Me and my husband did agree not to talk about it all week.... until she was in bed ! So he’d not to switch off from it. Just glad it’s all over now and we have a pass.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you today :D
Why didn't we think of that plan. Could have saved ourselves a telling off from our son, when we first talked about it. :lol:

And thanks, though it looks like the postman has decided to test my patience today.

I delayed leaving the house till it arrives, but alas, still nothing for us...

I literally can't breathe. :lol: :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now