How was today's exam?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Dorset

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

WFW1112

How was today's exam?

Post by WFW1112 »

Hi everyone,

How did your DS or DD think about today's exam ( Bornemouth)? My son came out with a big smiling, he thought it was easy! (?) I overheard somebody said that Maths was a bit difficult, but my son didn't really think so, he said he only got one can't work it out, the others are no problems. I really wish it was true, but I can't help thinking he might be too confident, so really hope people out there can give some feedback for today's exam.

Thank you.

LoL
meagain

Post by meagain »

Hi,

Well done to your son! My son said exactly the same a few years ago after BS test and he passed so hopefully your son is correct in his analysis!
DD did the BSG test on Saturday and said that maths was difficult but she managed to finish, English easy and VR fine. So glad it's all over.
How did eveyone else find it?
WFW1112

Post by WFW1112 »

Thanks, meagain.

I thought this thread will get more people to reply..

But anyway, I met one mum whose daughter took the exam on Satuaday, her daughter thought English was easy, Maths ok, but VR she didn't do well ( lots of guessed ), they already decided if can't get in, daughter will try Parkstone next year.

Hopefully, your DD, and my DS too, will get good news in March..
meagain

Post by meagain »

Thanks for the feedback. DD's friends all thought the VR was hard and guessed lots of them too. Also, most of the girls guessed a fair number of maths.
Good luck to us both for March!