1st March question - how to look online??

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

I had been reading all of the Kent and B'ham posts with delight!! So I tried it on the Essex site, I managed to log in ok but it didnt give me any allocation for my DD....unless I was doing something wrong :? Looks like we will have to wait until 1st March.
dinah

Post by dinah »

Did you go to the printer friendly button? That seems to be the key to it from the other threads . But maybe Essex were more on the ball with this loophole :o ?
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

It didnt give me the option of a printer friendly button, just says print application, pressed that button but didnt give me any allocations....maybe you are right Essex may have twigged onto this already!!! :cry:
moved

Post by moved »

This just goes to show how ridiculous the whole allocation system is. We need to be told the results of the 11+ much sooner, as they are in Kent.
dinah

Post by dinah »

I don't think Kent meant to tell them early! It looks like they got the emails ready to send and then forgot to lock the print button! This meant the allocation was open to anyone who logged on and was messing about with the buttons in a neurotic frenzy. And who isn't?
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

ha ha yes I sure was in a rather neurotic frenzy thinking I might be able to see my DD's allocation early. Can't believe Kent and B'ham have been so lucky :shock:
moved

Post by moved »

Lucky Kent, Glos and others have known their scores for a long time. School allocations are obvious when you know that you have a top score.
HammersDad

Post by HammersDad »

I'm guessing that this doesnt work if you have applied for Southend on Sea schools as their offers are by email only and not online?
Petal

Post by Petal »

Hi Hammers dad

If you have applied through Essex CC online for southend schools you should be able to see results from midnight tonight.
Not sure how you get results if you applied through Southend borough council.

Good luck anyway!
Silver29

Post by Silver29 »

Just to warn you all, the site was absolutely overloaded at midnight last year. It took me until 2am to get through! I wish I had gone to bed at normal time and set my alarm for 4 or 5am.