VERY VERY HAPPY

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

brainiac

Post by brainiac »

Congrats Schoolteacher too!!!
NOTLEY PARENTS

Post by NOTLEY PARENTS »

schoolteacher wrote:congrats Notley Parents and Supernova!!!! My DD also got into her first choice school - Chelmsford Girls.
Well done Schoolteacher. We can`t wait for the results to see what placing our DD got, you never know we may be moved to Chelmsford yet but more than happy with either. Still smiling!!
NOTLEY PARENTS

Still happy

Post by NOTLEY PARENTS »

Well, we didnt sleep much and we have woken up still not quite believing the result, just checked and the offer is still there!! :P :P
KM

Post by KM »

Congratulations to those who got what they wanted - excellent news!
panichead

Post by panichead »

Our email came in at 6.06am - we are in southend - we have our first choice. Cant stop shaking and crying. DD not even aware still snoring.

Hope you all have good news :lol:
Notley Mum

Post by Notley Mum »

CONGRATULATIONS everyone. :D :D :D

I didn't have a child going through it this year but I still felt so anxious for you all, it brought back all the memories.
DD got into Colchester last year and loves it.
Would be happy to give anyone advice on Colchester Girls.

Now realise it's time to knuckle down as DS will sit it in November - gulp!!! Doesn't time fly, thank goodness this will be the last.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Wonderful news everyone.
Very well done. :D :D :D

To anyone with disappointing news who doesn't want to post, don't despair.There is lots and lots of movement on waiting lists and as others have said the test is just a snap shot.(You child is still the same great child you believed in before you got your e mail)

Well done again to those with happy news :D
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Congratulations to all those who have been lucky with their allocations.

Commiserations to all those receiving bad news this morning (we had the worst news possible last year so I really can commiserate with you - but we had a happy ending :D ). As CM says, there is lots of movement on the waiting lists so don't despair, look at all your options.
HammersDad

Post by HammersDad »

Email came through at 6.05am - saw it about half an hour after. Got our first choice Westcliff High School for Girls. Really pleased, really relieved, now if I can only stop my wife and daughter from crying! Lol.

Fingers crossed that it's a good morning for everyone else on here!
essex-mum18

Post by essex-mum18 »

Fantastic News!!
Very well done to everyone.

Many congratulations to those who have got good news. Big big hugs to those who have got disappointing ones. There will be lots of movements in the waiting lists as CM says.

Good luck to those who are still waiting for the results.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now