VERY VERY HAPPY

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

DD didnt make it, she got her 3rd choice St Bernards!! She is very happy as thats where all her friends are going, though i'm a little sad as she wont be joining her big sister who is already at WHSG :cry:
essex-mum18

Post by essex-mum18 »

Joanne wrote:DD didnt make it, she got her 3rd choice St Bernards!! She is very happy as thats where all her friends are going, though i'm a little sad as she wont be joining her big sister who is already at WHSG :cry:
Hi, Joanne

Sorry to hear of your disappointing news. As they say the cream always rises to the top! Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
mclm

Post by mclm »

Haven't posted here before, but have been reading for some time & wanted to say thanks to everyone on here, you've really helped. DD was offered Chelmsford High today, so am thrilled. :D Best wishes to those who didn't get such great news - hope there's plenty of movement on the waiting lists for you.
TP123

Post by TP123 »

Many congrats everyone!! :lol:

I was planning to stay up to watch results come in but passed out at around 11pm. We have another day to wait but am soaking up the stories in preparation.

Joanne - so sorry to hear your news. Most important thing is that you DD is happy and looking forward to her new school so that is a blessing.

Fingers and toes crossed for all those still waiting to hear.
Lots of Cyber Hugs!!!!!!
essexmum11

Post by essexmum11 »

Congratulations to everyone!!!

Our DD managed to get into Westcliff!!! We are very proud of her.
fairydust

Allocation

Post by fairydust »

Very happy :D both DS got their 1st Choice, St Thomas More. 11+ results should be e-mailed out at 16.30 today. Well done to everyone that got the school they wanted. A very happy Mum. :D
Romfordmum

Post by Romfordmum »

Really pleased to hear everyone's news, we have to wait until tomorrow but finding the wait unbearable, why is the day going so slow!!!!!! Will post our news tomorrow, just hope all the places for CCHS haven't been allocated yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCHSsmiley

Post by CCHSsmiley »

My DD is going to Colchester Girls! So happy for her and pleased! Well done everybody who got into GS!
CCHSsmiley

Post by CCHSsmiley »

Well done everybody!
EKK

Post by EKK »

CCHSsmiley wrote:I'M trying to get this post back to the top! Well done everybody!
What are you trying to do?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now