Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Well done :D
mclm

Post by mclm »

Well done njsecs :D
NOTLEY PARENTS

Post by NOTLEY PARENTS »

njsecs wrote:Thank you Notley Parents, have just spent the last 15 mins trying all sorts of combinations and got in. Am so chuffed DD has got first choice of CCHS....am typing through the tears!!!
There you go, it was all worth it. Well done and give yourself a big pat on the back. Is that Colchester or Chelmsford?
njsecs

Post by njsecs »

Chelmsford. Cant wait to tell her, she will be home in half an hour! Thank you for the tips, it has been a stressfull day!
NOTLEY PARENTS

Post by NOTLEY PARENTS »

njsecs wrote:Chelmsford. Cant wait to tell her, she will be home in half an hour! Thank you for the tips, it has been a stressfull day!
Congratulations. We have been allocated Colchester, second choice and very pleased but cant wait until we get the results through later at 4.30pm as I am still holding my breath for her 1st choice Chelmford depending on where she is on the waiting list. Very very happy either way, it has been an emotional day really as her best friend was in tears this morning as she hadnt got in so it was a bitter sweet time for my DD. I keep pinching myself and have to keep checking to make sure it isnt a mistake.
Favoured 1

Post by Favoured 1 »

Well done!
DMC

Post by DMC »

We've got an underscore in our email. we received the confirmation emails all fine, but have not been able to log in since. The helpline lady was utterly useless.. couldnt wait to get me off the line, and insisted that no passwords would be reset till tomorrow. I was fuming.

Also the password reminder service using the maiden name thing, didn't work at all. And its a very easy name to remember. It's clearly glitched.

Anyway seems like we may have got in, but not confirmed and can't celebrate till we know.

Soooo glad this is the youngest one!!! :D