No CSSE email

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
desparatehousewife

No CSSE email

Post by desparatehousewife »

Hi we registerd online for CSSE and still we have not received the 11+ results email. Anyone in the same boat?
DHx
Another worried Mum

Post by Another worried Mum »

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but DD sat 11+ 2 years ago and we never received the e-mail from CSSE! This is because we have an AOL e-mail account. AOL likes to block out multiple mailings, as it thinks they are spam. I did discuss this at length with CSSE at the time and explained that there are ways around this (from their end) and hope that they have sorted it out. However, if you do have an AOL account and haven't received anything, it is possible that you never will! :(
nutkin

Post by nutkin »

Hi, I have an AOL account and our email came through fine, but it won't hurt to check your spam.
First-timer

Post by First-timer »

I'm on AOL too and didn't have a problem. It was in my ordinary inbox so I didn't need to check for spam.
Gladitsover

Post by Gladitsover »

I'm on aol and the CSSE email eventually came through quite late on Monday. However, the LEA said they would be sending an email before 5pm on Monday and I still haven't received it and it's Wednesday evening! I received the postal details from the LEA yesterday so I'm not bothered about the email now. I'm not too impressed with the LEA's email system though! I did ring them on Monday only to be told they've got problems with their system. It was pointless for me to apply online if their system can't handle it.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now