Newbury Park to KEGS coach

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
TP123

Newbury Park to KEGS coach

Post by TP123 »

We realised a few weeks ago that my DS would not be on the same coach as his other friends for the coach to KEGS.

Should I move him to the other coach (which is further away from where we live and less convienient to get to) or let him make new friends. He was a little rattled at first but seems ok-ish now.

Also, are there any other new yr 7 starters in September who will be on the Newbury Park coach - and want to meet up during summer? If so, then please PM me.

Thanks!
TP
babes

Post by babes »

Hi TP123

Hope all is well, I will be condisering KEGS for my son he is in YR 3 yet so we have some time but just wanted to know were the coach goes from and how long it takes. We live in Chigwell but this is the only pick up point I am aware of.

I would let your son make new friends kids adapt so easily and you can never have to many friends.
TP123

Post by TP123 »

Thanks for your response Babes. I am planning to keep him at Newbury Park for now (though some nights I have a panic attack about it being too overwhelming for him).

I am aware of 4 pick up points in Redbridge for KEGS: Ilford, Gants Hill, Newbury Park and Gidea Park. Newbury Park pick up is at the underground station.