11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
moved

Good luck

Post by moved »

Good luck to all those sitting on 20th.
Pink Fairy

Re: Good luck

Post by Pink Fairy »

I haven't been on here for a while, as I am passing!

Best of luck for the 11 plus.
swot

Post by swot »

Thanks so much for all your support. It's been good to know that there is someone there to call on for any advice. My DS has been allocated the morning at SHSB and must be there for 8:30 to register. This'll be an early start for us and I'm hoping it all goes smoothly in the morning and our journey there so he'll be in the right frame of mind. I'm going to try and get him to bed early this week too. If he does his best he'll be fine. We shall be treating him afterwards and I'm thinking it's good timing that the new Harry Potter film has just been released as that'll be just the ticket!
Good luck to everyone taking the test this week. Hope it all works out well for everyone and their DC.
carolben

Post by carolben »

Well this is it everyone, the final push!! We are all nearly there. Although I haven't been on in a while I have been reading avidly all posts and would like to thank everyone for their tips. Good luck to all on Saturday and know that as parents we are all in the same boat! I think we will all be off to see Harry Potter at the weekend. :D
manicmummy

Post by manicmummy »

cannot believe exam is this saturday! ......i have been a basketcase pretty much since the summer holidays ended. My dd on the other hand seems to be taking it all in her stride. Yes Harry Potter, a very timely release ......GOOD LUCK TO ALL ....... :P
mathsnut

Post by mathsnut »

It's funny how we're all eyeing up Harry Potter! We're going to save it for the following weekend, after the King John test and do Adventure Island this weekend - really let off steam.

Good luck everyone - especially to parents like me who will be trying hard not to show how nervous we are as we wave them off. :oops:
colchestermum

Post by colchestermum »

mathsnut wrote:Good luck everyone - especially to parents like me who will be trying hard not to show how nervous we are as we wave them off. :oops:
I think we are all more nervous than our DC!! Doing my best not to show it!!!

Good Luck everyone!! See you on the other side!
almostdone

Post by almostdone »

Good Luck to all the children this Saturday my dd is the morning session in Chelmsford so its done and finished by lunch time. I think I'm more nervous than her. Will be pleased once its all done. What will my dd do with all her spare time. Good Luck x
NOTLEY PARENTS

Post by NOTLEY PARENTS »

All the best to those sitting the 11+ this weekend, I shall be thinking of you all, remember it is worth it in the end either way. This time last year.............. :shock:
vulcan

Post by vulcan »

I think they should have a special screening of Harry Potter for children sitting the 11+ exam on Saturday :lol: !
Good luck to all!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now