who opens the letter?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Post by Guest »

P LEASE, have you heard yourselves! You sound like spolit brats not getting your own way and you're supposed to be the grown ups! :roll:
Guest63

Post by Guest63 »

Hi, just spoke to planning as the nice IT people at work have blocked all personal e-mail addresses and I was trying to decide whether to take the day off or not. E-mails won't be sent out until after 5pm. Going to be a looong day.....
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

Guest,

I think you have got that wrong, these parents, like myself and many others who haven't found this wonderful site yet, are just hoping for the best for their children, and it seems that alot of parents have been told ont thing and some parents have been told another thing, so it really is hard to know what to expext come the 1st of March-national offer day, as to when they will find out what school their kids will be attending in september.
I'm sure you are feeling confused with all the different information, or lack of it, that has been flying around!! :?

We all need suport, we are all very nervous and desperate to know how our children have done, and i am sure most of the parents on here will agree with me.

whether it be Thursday, Friday or sometime next week when offers arrive, i wish everyone on here the best of luck and hope everyone gets what they deserve.

Joanne :)
Karen

Post by Karen »

Is that another troll on the rampage?

I have requested email, but I don't intend to post my son's result until after 2nd March, when I can be certain everyone else (I hope) has received their notification. It's nerve-racking to wait, but even more nerve-racking when you hear of people who already have their results and you still have to wait (though congratulations to those who have been successful so far). It's a very emotive topic for us all. This site just helps us to deal with it a bit easier than spending our days running backward and forward for the sake of trying to find something to do to take our minds off the wait (which we know will never happen anyway!).
8)
Joanne, once again comforting words. Thank you.
Not long now.
K.
Bo Peep

Post by Bo Peep »

Well said Joanne, and well spotted Karen!

Was going to add something else in response, but as someone else said on this site - 'don't feed the troll.'

:roll:
Bo Peep

Post by Bo Peep »

I have requested email, but I don't intend to post my son's result until after 2nd March, when I can be certain everyone else (I hope) has received their notification.
How thoughtful Karen.
I really hope its good news!
Karen

Post by Karen »

Thanks, Bo Peep. Same to you. Keep in touch. :)

Post by Guest »

post on page "this is the week" stats 3pm time for e mails?
does the lea have a clue?
different dates and times told to different people
Karen

Post by Karen »

Anonymous wrote:post on page "this is the week" stats 3pm time for e mails?
does the lea have a clue?
different dates and times told to different people
I think they're being really mean and just saying the first thing that comes into their head when anyone bothers to call. They obviously know how we feel and are just trying to prolong the agony. If two people get given the same answer, it's not conclusive, just a recorded message!
:?
herenbay mum

Post by herenbay mum »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU'RE ARE SO FUNNY!!, I'VE READ SOME OF YOUR OTHER POSTINGS AND I THINK YOU SHOULD BE ON THE STAGE :lol:
YOU ACTUALLY MADE ME CRY WITH LAUGHTER!!!
WE'LL BE HOVERING AROUND THE COMPUTER TOMORROW.....
THANKS AGAIN!